This page describes some of the features that have been incorporated into the site to aid accessibility for all users.
Links have title attributes that describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target.
All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include empty ALT attributes.
This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified “text size” option in visual browsers.
If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
Mobile Responsive Design
This site uses a mobile responsive design meaning that it’ll display differently on different screen sizes and orientations.
Some non-essential elements have been disabled on mobile views.
Problems with Text Size
If you find that the text is too small for you to read, you can change it to a size you’re more comfortable with:
- In Windows Internet Explorer, use the View – Text Size menu.
- In Macintosh Internet Explorer and Netscape 6 and 7, use the View – Text Zoom menu.
- In Opera, use the Zoom selector.
- In Firefox and other Mozilla browsers, use the View – Increase Text Size option.
- In Safari, use the View – Make Text Bigger option.